When it comes to wedding receptions, the centrepiece is an essential element that sets the tone for the entire event. And what better way to create a stunning centrepiece than with dried flowers? Not only are dried flowers an eco-friendly and sustainable choice, but they also add a unique and charming touch to any wedding reception. Here are 10 stunning dried flowers that are perfect for a wedding reception centrepiece.
- Banksia – With its striking cone-shaped flower head and textured leaves, Banksia is a popular choice for wedding centrepieces. Its rustic, earthy look adds a natural and charming touch to any table.
- Bunny Tails – These soft and fluffy flowers are an adorable addition to any centrepiece. They come in a range of colours, including white, pink, and beige, making them a versatile choice for any wedding theme.
- Cotton – Adding cotton to a centrepiece brings a unique and unexpected texture that adds depth and interest to the arrangement. Plus, it’s a nod to the traditional second-anniversary gift, which is cotton!
- Billy Button – These sunny yellow flowers are cheerful and bright, making them the perfect addition to a summer wedding. They add a pop of colour and bring a playful and whimsical touch to any centrepiece.
- Rose – Dried roses are a timeless and classic choice for any wedding. They come in a range of colours and can be used to create a romantic and elegant centrepiece.
- Amaranths – These striking red flowers add a bold and dramatic touch to any centrepiece. They look particularly stunning when paired with other dried flowers in shades of pink, purple, and orange.
- Hydrangea – These delicate and feminine flowers are a popular choice for wedding centrepieces. They come in a range of colours, including pink, blue, and white, and can be used to create a soft and romantic look.
- Palm – Dried palm leaves are a unique and unexpected choice for a wedding centrepiece. They add a tropical and exotic touch and can be used to create a bold and statement-making arrangement.
- Misty – This delicate and ethereal flower adds a dreamy and romantic touch to any centrepiece. It comes in shades of white and pink and looks particularly stunning when paired with other delicate flowers.
- Ming Fern – This feathery fern is a popular choice for wedding centrepieces. It adds a natural and organic touch and can be used to create a soft and elegant look.
Incorporating dried flowers into a wedding reception centrepiece is a charming and sustainable choice that adds a unique and memorable touch to the event. These 10 stunning dried flowers are just a few of the many options available to florists and event organizers. Get creative and experiment with different combinations to create a centrepiece that perfectly captures the essence of the wedding.